Position Title Data Security Manager - MO
Location Columbia MO
Major responsibilities include:
- Develops, communicates and implements data and computer security policies and procedures.
- Confers with executive management and I.T. personnel to identify and plan for security for data, software applications, hardware, telecommunications, and computer installations.
- Review computer logs and messages and develop tests on systems to identify and report any possible violations of security.
- Works with external service providers and vendors to identify, select, and implement datasecurity, backup and archiving software, hardware, and processes.
- Develops and communicates standards of use, operations, and security of network and data.
-Ensure the appropriate storage of all credit union vital records in accordance with company procedures, policies and guidelines including all state and federal rules and regulations.
- Ensures network (LAN/WAN, telecommunications, and voice) security access and protects against unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
- Manage, configure, modify and monitor organization's firewall.
Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in Information or Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years' experience in Cisco firewall administration and configuration. Possess advanced proficiency in the knowledge of computer network administration. Must be able to obtain CCNA Security.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org