Job Title: CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift
Role: Technician / Maintenance
Relocation Available: No
Town / City: Rockford
Job Type: Featured Opportunity
Summary for the CNC Machinist
Operate large CNC machines and have ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so that required finishes and tolerances are achieved. Parts are up to 80 tons and 30 meters in length
* Read routings and blueprints to determine the proper set up procedure to be used.
* Operate large machines and have ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so that required finishes and tolerances are achieved.
* Set-up work piece on the table utilizing overhead crane. Load pre-set tooling into tool chains.
* Make necessary adjustment to complete machining operations.
* Verifies the completion of machining using precision measuring instruments.
* Work with supervision and engineering to correct drawing errors, which affect the quality and productivity of the company.
Three to five years of CNC Mills machining experience.
* Must be able to read routings and blueprints.
* Must have ability to operate machine manually using correct speeds and feeds
* Must have CNC Mills experience for large parts.
* GD&T experience (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
* High school graduate or GED
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com