Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Awesome Career Opportunities Apply Now!
Awesome Career Opportunities Apply Now!
Position Title Mold Setter / Process Technician - 2nd Shift & Weekend Shifts - IA
Location Des Moines IA
Molding company specializing in 2-shot, insert micro, and micro molding and serving the medical, micro-electronics, micro-optics, automotive electronics, military, and aerospace markets. They provide design for manufacturability, tooling, mold building, automation, and packaging.
Looking for candidates with manufacturing or injection molding experience who are interested in the high-tech plastics industry. Candidates should have the ability to perform all of the tasks in the operation of the production injection molding machines and presses. Understand quality systems and be able to read, write and comprehend instructions that have been established to complete the assigned product.
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinate the process, methods and sequence for the production of injection molded plastic parts in Micro Mold Production or Small Mold Production. Provide support to production, design, toolroom and customers to ensure dimensionally accurate parts. Takes responsibility for the production of plastic parts that meet or exceed the expectation of the customer.
Education/Experience. High school education coursework or GED required. Experience or training in manufacturing using quality systems Five years manufacturing experience in plastic injection molding with relevant knowledge of resins and plastic materials preferred.
Computer Skills. Ability to operate personal computer, fax machine, copy machine and telephone required. Proven accuracy in keyboarding skills to enter data correctly and efficiently. Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word preferred.
Language Skills. Proven reading and written communication skills required with the ability to comprehend, and interpret instructions and standards from manuals or other materials. Ability to effectively present information or training to employees, in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mathematical Skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Knowledge of rate, ratios, percent and use of trigonometry. Ability to read and understand specification drawings complicated designs and drawings for inspection
Position Title Director of Customer Operations - Call Center - Cable Industry - PA
Location Coudersport PA (Northern PA)
Company currently has an opening for a Director of Customer Operations to oversee all work activities on weekends and evenings call center staff, including management and communication of outages. This position will also manage the day to day operations of the inbound call center, local offices, and dispatch organization. Must be able to work across multiple organizations to bring issues to resolution.
A minimum of five years of experience in cable/broadband industry is required.
Essential Job Functions:
· Manage all residential outage activity making sure appropriate resources are dispatched and issues are moving toward resolution, escalating as needed.
· Achieve customer service objectives by preparing and completing action plans; managing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; and determining system improvements.
· Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; managing service and quality metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
· Develop and deliver tools and training to improve overall quality of the customer service organization.
· Assist with product development by providing customer feedback, industry knowledge or buying patterns.
· Minimum of five years of experience in cable/broadband industry.
· Minimum of five years of customer service or technical operations management with outage resolution experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelors' Degree in Business or technical area preferred.
Position Title Structural Engineer - Pre-Stressed Concrete - MI
Location Grand Rapids MI
Perform engineering design for precast products to meet structural requirements, economics, constructability and quality by performing the following duties.
Demonstrate knowledge of the structural discipline and be familiar with IBC, ACI, and AISC codes and PCI design handbook.
Must have Professional Engineer License to sign off on shop drawings for production.
Performs duties of the engineer in "Responsible Charge" for the structural design and detailing of products and structures supplied by company for projects assigned.
Performs structural engineering design using software for precast plank projects ranging in size from residential to large commercial with degree of difficulty easy to medium.
Performs engineering review for completeness of information, constructability details, layout, and scope. Works with detailer and outside resources to provide final shop drawings to the plant.
Performs structural engineering design using software for precast wall panels ranging in size from small to medium with degree of difficulty from easy to medium (cladding and simple wall bearing).
Maintains project manager software file for project status.
Maintains hard copy drawing file for approvals, RFI's, engineering calculations, and other paperwork. Prepares and copies engineering calculations for distribution and file.
Reviews detail drawings for conformity including structural design, dimensions, details, sections, and marks drawings up for revision by the detailer. Directs and oversees detailer's work on drawings.
Provides structural engineering support to sales and estimating as needed including reviewing drawings, preliminary designs, and technical support on sales calls. Provides engineering support for product research.
Provide engineering support to Quality control, fabrication and erection functions and processes.
Reviews and decides course of action on discrepancy reports.
Is in contact with A/E's regarding engineering issues, constructability issues, approvals, etc. to problem solve and reach resolution.
Coordinates other trade's requirements with plank including mechanical openings, stairways, masonry, steel, and concrete.
Responds to plant issues with plank and panel details, review layouts and build specifications to resolve production problems.
Assist with designs, details and issues for underground products.
Educate internal and external customers on the benefits and limitations of precast products.
Ensure all details are made to company drawing standards. Assist with continually improving and growing standards to meet industry standards.
Mentor Engineer I, junior engineer and engineering interns to promote growth and development.
Must adhere to all company and MiOSHA safety rules.
Must work within the attendance policy guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of; Design software; Internet software;
Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Must have advanced working knowledge of LECWall 11 and Presto.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor of Science focused in Engineering and related experience. Master's degree is desirable.
Position Title Electrical Engineer - Manufacturing - MI
Location Harrison MI
This position leads, motivates and supports the electrical design team across the company to ensure projects are electrically designed within statutory and regulatory outputs of the customer's business plan while complying with the procurement processes at all times. Ensures best practice designs that adhere to standard specifications.
Provides electrical design drawings and calculations for the engineering department. Maintains quality management systems for both internal and external delivery of design projects. Complies with company requirements and ensures all projects designed comply with the required electrical regulations.
· Produce Electrical Design drawings in AutoCAD format.
· Produce Electrical Design Calculations (Siemens, 84oD/840DSL/PLC/CNC/HMI, IEC)
· Identify and implement best practice from across the industry.
· Provide the project managers with electrical engineering support to include, amongst others
· Support Engineering, Machine Build, Service and Tooling Departments
· Demonstrate commitment to a positive and respectful workplace environment by leading, acting and behaving in a professional manner.
· Understand Broaching and tooling products, services, and capabilities.
· Develop close working relationships with customers; work with delivery teams and service teams to ensure effective and efficient delivery of projects.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Provide electrical design activities to Sales Managers.
· Review instructions and blueprints for projects in order to ensure that specifications and procedures are followed and objectives are met.
· Compare existing design specifications with new or modified design specifications and with new objectives and make recommendations for changes in products or in methods
· Estimate labor costs, equipment life, and plant space.
· Display proficient use of interpersonal skills via phone and email, engage and probe customer to ensure their true needs are determined and provide optimal solutions.
· Respond in a timely and accurate manner to all incoming tasks and outbound activities and resolve issues.
· Ensure accuracy of information and data systems
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelors of Science degree in electrical engineering or similar vocation.
· A positive attitude and professional appearance along with the ability to thrive in a small company environment and build strong relationships with coworkers, customers, and partners.
· Successfully perform duties with a sense of urgency.
· Must be persistent, action-oriented, results-driven, and self-motivated.
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task numerous activities but remain immediately available for incoming calls.
· Experience using design, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office applications, and ERP systems.
· Ability to interact well with all levels of internal and external customer functions.
Highly Desirable Skills:
· Work experience in, and knowledge of, Broaching or tooling products, applications, and targeted industries.
· Experience working for or with a manufacturer or manufacturer's representative.
· Critical Thinking
· Achievement Motivation
· Microsoft Project experience.
Qualified Applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com
We are Hiring on the Spot at our Monthly Hiring Event Jobs in Chicago, South Suburbs and NW Indiana Post Office, Del Monte, Candy Warehous...
Use promo code 'sr6ub' to get $5 off for ResumeRobin.com Resume Distribution Service Search for IT/Technology Job...
Find your High paying dream job fast!
Tell them Stan Martin sent you! Oak Forest Job Fair (Thursday, May 4th, 2017) information... please see the attached. Participating employ...