Thursday, February 23, 2017
E-Marketing Manager Coordinator - IL
Position Title E-Marketing Manager Coordinator - IL
Location Western Illinois
Global manufacturer looking for
The E-Marketing Manager Coordinator will be responsible for the successful marketing of the company in the E-Com channels. Primary responsibilities will include merchandising company products on Amazon.com, company site, and other Etailers as necessary. Tasks will include data analysis, product merchandising, sales & inventory forecasting, review enhancements, and content/media strategy development associated with driving customer engagement, conversion and purchase of company products.
Key Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Analyze Ecom Data (sales, competition, reviews, key words...)
· Develop and execute content to drive sales, reviews, sessions
· Work with marketing and sales to develop product strategies for ecom
· Sku rationalization - how many sku's do we need at Amazon or ecom
· Competitive landscape, performance by ACV, brand, etc at Amazon
· Search optimization
· Review optimization
· Integrate ecom strategies into overall digital strategies
· Win at the buy box strategies and tactics
· Presentation building and public speaking
· Assist at trade shows
· Advertising and PR involvement
· Social Media participation
· Completes special projects and other duties as assigned to achieve corporate sales and profit objectives.
The ideal person for this position has the following minimal requirements:
· Bachelor of Arts degree preferred, along with (3+) years of related experience in ecom marketing working with platforms such as magneto, Amazon vendor central and must have excellent excel skills.
· Good interpersonal skills and team player willing to help find solutions to business problems.
· Ability to work on own; self-starter
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor of Arts degree preferred.
2. 3+ years of experience in ecom marketing working with platforms such as magneto and Amazon vender central.
3. Excellent excel skills.
4. Salary expectations.
5. Interest in working in Sterling, IL.
Qualified applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
#empowercareer #jobs #hiring #lit #repost #careers
We are Hiring on the Spot at our Monthly Hiring Event Jobs in Chicago, South Suburbs and NW Indiana Post Office, Del Monte, Candy Warehous...
Use promo code 'sr6ub' to get $5 off for ResumeRobin.com Resume Distribution Service Search for IT/Technology Job...
Find your High paying dream job fast!
Tell them Stan Martin sent you! Oak Forest Job Fair (Thursday, May 4th, 2017) information... please see the attached. Participating employ...