Friday, February 24, 2017
.NET Application Developer - Cincinnati Area
Position Title .NET Application Developer - Cincinnati Area
Location Cincinnati Area
Position Summary: .net Application Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Receive and fix trouble tickets on existing .Net application
* Requirements gathering, database design, business logic development, application integration, software deployment and maintenance of existing systems
* Build unit tests for all code changes to ensure program logic is correct
* Support and maintain a WinForms C# application
* Design and develop MS-SQL queries and tables to support the business and application
* Design and develop SQL stored procedures to automate workflows and/or optimize application performance
* Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions
* Conduct trial runs of new program applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct
* Consult with manager to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
* Perform ad-hoc requests for data manipulations, imports, exports, and updates
* Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships by way of developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
Essential Skills and Experience:
* B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or other technical discipline.
* Knowledge in developing and maintaining databases using the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack within SQL Server
* At least 2 years of experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio
* At least 1 year of experience working in an environment that uses a source control system
* Ability to troubleshoot a software system to find the root cause of a problem
* Experience testing, debugging and documenting systems
* Familiarity with general computer use, computing theory, and systems analysis methodologies
* Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
* Ability to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer screen
* Ability to work an occasional evening or weekend as the business necessitates
* Regular attendance is an essential function of the position
Non-Essential Skills and Experience:
* Experience with SSIS
* Experience with SSRS
* Experience developing WCF services
* Experience developing Web API services
* Experience with Entity Framework
* Experience using a message bus
* Experience with AngularJS or similar frameworks
* Experience with using TFS in a team environment
* Experience with Application Lifecycle Management
* Experience with Git source control
* Experience of agile software methodologies and test driven development
* Microsoft Certified in Business Intelligence
Bottom line requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or other technical discipline.
2. Experience developing and maintaining databases using the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack within SQL Server.
4. 2+ years of experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio.
6. At least 1 year of experience working in an environment that uses a source control system.
7. Ability to troubleshoot a software system to find the root cause of a problem.
8. Experience testing, debugging and documenting systems.
We are Hiring on the Spot at our Monthly Hiring Event Jobs in Chicago, South Suburbs and NW Indiana Post Office, Del Monte, Candy Warehous...
Use promo code 'sr6ub' to get $5 off for ResumeRobin.com Resume Distribution Service Search for IT/Technology Job...
Find your High paying dream job fast!
Tell them Stan Martin sent you! Oak Forest Job Fair (Thursday, May 4th, 2017) information... please see the attached. Participating employ...