Friday, February 24, 2017
Material Handler - 1st or 2nd Shift - WI
Position Title Material Handle
r - 1st or 2nd Shift - WI
Location Milwaukee WI
The Material Handler is responsible for the preparation of outbound orders according to customer specifications.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
* Read orders and pull product from inventory.
* Make labels for boxes from order.
* Pack boxes to customer specifications.
* Stack boxes on skids, wrap and use proper placarding.
* Load trucks with outbound freight.
* Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
* Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
* Education level preferred: a high school diploma and/or GED.
* One to three years of work experience involving material handling.
* Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
* Computer experience strongly preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
* Forklift Certification strongly preferred and Hazmat certifications (training will be provided)
* Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
* Clean work habits and skill in handling large volumes of liquid and raw materials.
* Knowledge of the metric system, advanced math skills (specifically multiplication and division), and the ability to convert various measurements required.
* Ability to use the following tools: Forklifts (sit down, stand-up and walk behind), freight elevator, drum grabbers, drum trucks, scales, gauges, wrenches and ladders.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Hiring on the Spot at our Monthly Hiring Event Jobs in Chicago, South Suburbs and NW Indiana Post Office, Del Monte, Candy Warehous...
Use promo code 'sr6ub' to get $5 off for ResumeRobin.com Resume Distribution Service Search for IT/Technology Job...
Find your High paying dream job fast!
Tell them Stan Martin sent you! Oak Forest Job Fair (Thursday, May 4th, 2017) information... please see the attached. Participating employ...