Friday, February 24, 2017
Material Handler - 1st or 2nd Shift - WI
Position Title Material Handle
r - 1st or 2nd Shift - WI
Location Milwaukee WI
The Material Handler is responsible for the preparation of outbound orders according to customer specifications.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
* Read orders and pull product from inventory.
* Make labels for boxes from order.
* Pack boxes to customer specifications.
* Stack boxes on skids, wrap and use proper placarding.
* Load trucks with outbound freight.
* Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
* Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
* Education level preferred: a high school diploma and/or GED.
* One to three years of work experience involving material handling.
* Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
* Computer experience strongly preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
* Forklift Certification strongly preferred and Hazmat certifications (training will be provided)
* Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
* Clean work habits and skill in handling large volumes of liquid and raw materials.
* Knowledge of the metric system, advanced math skills (specifically multiplication and division), and the ability to convert various measurements required.
* Ability to use the following tools: Forklifts (sit down, stand-up and walk behind), freight elevator, drum grabbers, drum trucks, scales, gauges, wrenches and ladders.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Hiring on the Spot at our Monthly Hiring Event Jobs in Chicago, South Suburbs and NW Indiana Post Office, Del Monte, Candy Warehous...